Friday, December 11, 2009

Hiv Test After 35 Days Hiv Test Results?

Hiv test results? - hiv test after 35 days

In 2 weeks I take an HIV test .. I am very scared for my results (the phone will be, whether positive or negative, with the company, I have the check by), which were negative in 35 days, but I think I will have some symptoms and I am really afraid that it is bad news .. I tried all the other sexually transmitted diseases and wine .. cause negative results if it matters at all that I have ever had unprotected sex with a man who I thought loved me .. After sex, he made some comments about who we are, "but" small and gave me something that came into his mouth .. Basically, I believe that this person ripped me believe that you really care about me and I knew that in pourpse .. Is there anything I can do from the legal side, if the results are bad? Of course, I knew I had and did not tell me .. Désis my regret not sure if he deaf and blind .. I thought to myself .. take care

No comments:

Post a Comment