Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chipped Front Teeth The Edges Of My Front Teeth Are Slighty Bumpy & Chipped If I Ask My Dentist Will He File Them Straight For Me?

The edges of my front teeth are slighty bumpy & chipped if I ask my dentist will he file them straight for me? - chipped front teeth

I used to bite my nails and my front teeth chipped slightly irregular curve an advantage that they give, if I tell my dentist for my regular appointments, based on the idea that free? My offer to do within a few weeks:) or my orthodontist?

3 comments:

Cold Hard BEUFP said...

I doubt that a dentist would do something for nothing, especially for the presentation of a tooth. A dentist may recommend the EU, give your teeth look uniform. Maybe S / he even suggested that veneer. They are safer alternatives to the loss of tooth substance.

MEDC said...

When I go to your dentist, I do not want to pay me the file itself. If your dentist files can be done here, the tooth is sensitive because the lid of the tooth enamel is reduced, exposure of the tubules, saliva and bacteria that cause the inflammation of the nerves within the tooth. If I were you, and the curve is not so clear is just. If the curve is very clear, a remedy for the recovery of light, so that you can not see.

amandapa... said...

Mine has done for me .... when I was still single I think it depends on your Densit and insurance.

Post a Comment