Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mahogany Paneling Anyone Know Where I Can Sell A Pool Table That Is New?

Anyone know where I can sell a pool table that is new? - mahogany paneling

I have changed some work for a pool table. I have no room for them, and I need to sell. The slate is 3 PC 1 "thick. Leather bags. Solid wood. Auburn.'s Mother attractions with abalone pearl decorated. Plaza to raise the legs of the panel. $ 400 Accessories Value and meaning. I will also supply and install in Missouri and Arkansas and northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. Basically, I'm going to Kansas City to Hot Springs, AR Tulsa in Illinois. This image $ 3700 and I am asking $ 2000 and throw in the accessories? e If you are interested, mail me koyotee @ @ hotmail.com

3 comments:

a1quick5... said...

Local newspapers?

MenifeeM... said...

Try the Pennysaver, USA:

http://www.pennysaverusa.com/

Good luck!

whoawhoa... said...

You can http://www.caretotrade.com list. It is completely free and allows you to trade, purchase or sale of goods and services with others.

Post a Comment