Monday, January 25, 2010

I Touched My Boyfriends Penis I Might Have 2 Cold Sores On My Mouth And Some Of My Spit Touched My Boyfriends Penis Will He Get Herpes?

I might have 2 cold sores on my mouth and some of my spit touched my boyfriends penis will he get herpes? - i touched my boyfriends penis

A few days ago I saw a slighty Acouple a bump on the lip, and I found another yesterday. Arent they are small and grow, but I think that's because I put Abreva on it before it gets worse. (was trying to say in that I'm not quite sure they are) cold sores. Then me and my friend have to be very vigilant, but I forgot about the virus in their saliva, before we had sex, I just my saliva on his penis (my mouth still did not touch his penis, but I spit on my hands and placed them in him). What are the chances that you will get herpes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is not impossible.

Herpes is usually by skin contact and safer sex spread is the only way to ensure that nothing is transmitted. Even if the bumps are on the lips herpes, it is better to prevent than to cure.

Lots of herpes info here

www.herpes.com

Post a Comment