Monday, January 4, 2010

Two Way Radio Repair Antique Radio Repair Question - Philco 50-620?

Antique radio repair question - Philco 50-620? - two way radio repair

I am new to this hobby and was preoccupied with electrolylics retreading and replacing a Philco 50-620. I was almost finished, except for connecting the neg cable, which comes from two electroylics. I have my house and I do not know where it connects. Schmatic but I can not follow: (Has anyone here can you imagine a photo of the chassis and wiring schmatic and help me, thoughts?

1 comment:

Mr. VoIP said...

If the area is that the combination of the black wire or negative (usually) soil, look around and find "Common Ground connect" to.
Note that the capacitors may underlie other - you be able to enter the same area in touch. Each cable that connects the chassis, is a plot of land in general. The soil is often a wide margin around the printed circuit board that plugs into the housing.

Post a Comment