Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Bump Under Tongue Ring Get Rid Of Razor Bumps, Around Your "private Area"?

Get rid of razor bumps, around your "private area"? - how to get rid of bump under tongue ring

OK, so I began my vagina recently about my clitorius and shave with a razor blade because my girlfriend wants to see me because they are so happy now I like this razor, complete recordings there are ugly, and I do not know how to get rid of them, like today, I think I see the same kind of blows on the back of some men, there is a cream or something to get rid of this thing recording?

4 comments:

Licorice... said...

Well, the best way to be rid of it would disappear, and shaving is not private.

Actually, do not shave, because it most likely ingrown hairs. Always wax if need be.

gripz201... said...

You can use a lotion. But over time, the skin is usually clean shaven, and after a dozen times after shaving the vagina.

Hot Mess said...

Be careful and put some alcohol on your finger and to the surface with a razor burn after shaving.

truefirs... said...

Use hydro cortical zone cream (like Cortaid) to deal with potholes. If you have ingrown hairs and DAB open toner with salicylic acid. In the future, can prevent ingrown hairs and razor burn through exfoliation first shave with a moisturizing shaving gel for sensitive skin and not with a new razor.

Post a Comment