Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sms Template Chinese New Year In Love With The Wrong Man?

In love with the wrong man? - sms template chinese new year

In love with the wrong man?
And the questions before ... And I have good answers ..
I have to ask more ...

You know, it's the wrong person, but you're still with him because you think he can change and enjoy, so what?

There are so many things that I am not satisfied with my boyfriend. It is really selfish (like now, I have a message that says that one day I really bad at work, not even answered !!)... He lives his own life in his own world, I think.

If we all seem to be happy. When we separated (semi-distance relationship I) receiving SMS, how much he loves me and misses me, but something in my intuition tells me, are not personalized. It canonly models.

We met up with Skype. I'm sorry, I met other women in Skype, and with them in the same way ..

I am now very low. I will meet again Wednesday, I prepare myself to meet and resolve these issues. I'm tired of this insecurity and low sense ...

I think that does not fit, but I hope that things can change?

We set out immediately and contacted me, and I thought that things will change .. But really not so far ...

What should I do? I feel comfortable with him ... But I also want to know is that games ... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment